Window Cleaning Service
In Durham and Raleigh NC – And Throughout the Research Triangle Area
Durham`s #1 Window Washing Cleaning Company
It’s easy to let dust and grime accumulate on your windows, but the truth is that it can lead to bigger problems over time. The good news is that there are window cleaning services that can help keep your home spotless year-round. When looking for a reliable and professional window cleaning service, just look no further than our team at ProGreen Carpet NC.
We have been in the business for many years and have an excellent track record when it comes to providing high-quality services to our clients. We use the latest equipment and techniques to ensure that your windows are cleaned safely and effectively. We also offer a variety of different packages to suit your budget and needs. So whether you need a one-time clean or a regular service, we can help.
What are window cleaning services?
Most window cleaning services will clean the inside and outside of your windows. They will also clean your screens and wipe down your window sills. Some companies may offer additional services, such as cleaning storm windows or washing the exterior of your home.
When choosing a window cleaning service, be sure to ask about their experience and what type of cleaning products they use. You should also ask for references from past customers. To get the most out of your window cleaning service, be sure to schedule them for regular cleanings throughout the year.
Benefits of window cleaning services
Window cleaning services are not only important for the aesthetic value of your home, but they also play a role in its maintenance.
- Improved curb appeal – First impressions matter and clean windows can make a big difference in how your home looks from the street. This is especially important if you’re trying to sell your home, as potential buyers will definitely notice dirty windows.
- Increased natural light – Over time, dirt and grime can build up on your windows and obscure the sunlight. Not only does this make your home darker, but it can also make it feel smaller. Window cleaning can brighten up both the interior and exterior of your home by letting in more light.
- Enhanced security – Dirty windows can be a security hazard, as criminals may be able to use the grime to their advantage (for example, by breaking in through a window that they can’t see into). Keeping your windows clean will help to deter would-be intruders.
- Reduced energy costs – When sunlight is obstructed by dirt on your windows, your home has to work harder to stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer. This puts extra strain on your heating and cooling system and drives up energy bills. Clean windows will help to keep energy costs down year-round.
Different types of window cleaning services
There are a few different types of window cleaning services that you can choose from. The most popular type is the residential window cleaning service. This service is perfect for those who want to keep their windows clean but don’t have the time to do it themselves. The other type of window cleaning service is the commercial window cleaning service. This one is perfect for businesses that want to keep their windows clean and presentable.
What to expect from our professional window cleaning services?
– prompt, courteous service
– thorough cleaning of all your windows, inside and out
– removal of all cobwebs, dust, and dirt
– streak-free results
– reasonable prices
How to choose the best window cleaning services for your home?
- Price is always going to be a factor, but it shouldn’t be the only factor. Some window cleaners may offer a lower price, but they may not do as good of a job. Conversely, some may charge more but do a better job.
- Schedule is another important consideration. You’ll want to find a window cleaner who can work around your schedule. If you work long hours or have young children at home, you’ll need someone who can come during the day or early evening.
- Experience is always valuable when it comes to hiring any type of contractor. A window cleaning service is no different. Make sure to ask how long the company has been in business and how many homes they’ve cleaned before making your decision.
- Reputation is also key when choosing a window cleaning service. Be sure to read online reviews and talk to friends and family who have used similar services in the past.
- Finally, always make sure the company you choose is licensed and insured. This will protect you in the event of any accidents or damage to your ome .
Tips for keeping your windows clean year-round
- Inspect your windows regularly for any dirt, dust, or grime build-up.
- If you see any build-up, clean it as soon as possible to prevent it from becoming harder to remove.
- Use the correct cleaning solution for your type of window material.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions when using any cleaning solutions or tools.
- Protect your windows from future dirt and grime by installing window screens.
- Regularly vacuum or dust around your windows to prevent build-up on the ledges and frames.
- Wash your windows on a cloudy day or in the evening when the sun isn’t as strong. This will help prevent streaks.
- Use a gentle cleaner made specifically for windows. You can also use white vinegar and water.
- Start at the top of the window and work your way down. Use a back-and-forth motion for the best results.
- For hard-to-reach areas, use a cotton swab or toothbrush. Remove any remaining dirt or debris with a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush attachment.
Why Hire Team at ProGreen Carpet NC for Windows Cleaning Service in Durham
The team at ProGreen NC has been servicing Durham and neighbouring locations with services beyond expectations since 1998. We are Durham’s #1 window washing and exterior cleaning company and the area’s highest-rated google reviews!